How’s It Working Out For You So Far This Year?
We’re in a mastermind group that we joined in mid November, and the leader sent an email on Monday asking what our “wins” were since joining the group. I made a quick list of 12 items and most of them were big and impactful for our company.
If he hadn’t asked, I might have discounted or bypassed the recognition of accomplishment. Instead, I had Erin review it in the team meeting today because our entire team contributed to the completion of those tasks.
- Take 5 – 10 minutes and write down what you’ve accomplished in the first few weeks of the year.
- Did these activities move us closer to our long-range goals?
- Do you have goals?
- Do you have a plan attached to those goals?
- Do you have key tasks and milestones scheduled on your calendar?
- Do you have objective criteria to measure your success?
- Are you getting the results you want?
If you haven’t created a success plan for this year, be sure to show up for today’s live webinar, “Make This Your Best Year Yet!” We have a great workbook and an eBook that you’ll receive, and we’ll be drawing for a ticket to the July 29 & 30 Interior Design Summit valued at $2,500.
Let’s make 2016 the year you build the business of your DREAMS.
We’re ready to show you #1 fastest way to plan your entire year, so you won’t get distracted or side tracked by shiny objects. Not only that, we’ll show you step by step how to work the plan AND get the rewards.