It’s Almost A Wrap!
By Gail Doby, ASID
CVO & Co-Founder, Gail Doby Coaching & Consulting & Design Success University
Can you believe that 2016 is over in just two days? We hope you had a great holiday season and that you took some downtime to be with friends and family.
Are you ready for 2017? What are your goals (vs. resolutions)? Resolutions sound great in theory, but many are quickly abandoned within weeks of the New Year. Would you like to prevent that in the future? Here’s how to “crush it:”
1. Select a single word (or short phrase) that encapsulates your personal objective for the year (examples):
2. Select a single word (or short phrase) that encapsulates your
business objective for the year (examples):
25% Net Profit
3. Print and laminate the words to keep in your wallet or by your desk, or create a screen saver
with pictures. If you’re an over-achiever, create a short video to music with the words that you play
each day to help you stay on task.
4. Pick 3 goals that will lead to accomplishing your personal and business objectives.
5. When determine the very first step you can take to accomplish your six goals next year.
6. Add the first step for each goal to your calendar.
7. Take action on schedule with no excuses!
Have a safe and wonderful New Year’s Eve and Day. We’ll be back next year!
XOXO from your DSU & GD team!